Father


I made a decision when my father passed away that I was going to be who God made me to be and not try to preach like my father. -Joel Osteen

When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. -William Shakespeare

It is a wise father that knows his own child. -William Shakespeare

When one has not had a good father, one must create one. -Friedrich Nietzsche

Whoever does not have a good father should procure one. -Friedrich Nietzsche

If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right. -Bill Cosby

Nothing I've ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children. -Bill Cosby

The human father has to be confronted and recognized as human, as man who created a child and then, by his absence, left the child fatherless and then Godless. -Anais Nin

To be a successful father... there's one absolute rule: when you have a kid, don't look at it for the first two years. -Ernest Hemingway
If I have two choices, father or girlfriend, I'd rather choose father because he will bring me one good girlfriend. –Fajar Ahmad
You can't judge your father by his actions and yourself by your intentions. It just doesn't work that way. -Facing the Giants Movie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta in Two Words

Heartbreak is a Blessing