Facing The Giants

Movie Poster

I want God to bless this team so much people will talk about what He did. But it means we gotta give Him our best in every area.
And if we win, we praise Him. And if we lose, we praise Him. Either way we honor Him with our actions and our attitudes. So I'm asking' you... What are you living for? I resolve to give God everything I've got, then I'll leave the results up to Him. I want to know if you'll join me. 

You can't judge your father by his actions and yourself by your intentions. It just doesn't work that way.

With God, nothing is impossible. 

We never know until we try our best.

God can do whatever He wants to do.

"I'm standing for my son"

When we win we praise God, when we lose we praise God

You never give up on me. Though I'm weak You are strong.

FACE YOUR GIANTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta in Two Words

Heartbreak is a Blessing

My Friends' Quotations in Facebook