Relationship and Kids


Kids are curious. Kids are watching ants while adults are stepping on them. -Jim Rohn

Kids ought to have two bicycles: one to ride and one to rent. -Jim Rohn

Kids don't lack capacity, only teachers. -Jim Rohn

One person caring about another represents life's greatest value. -Jim Rohn

Your family and your love must cultivate like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep it flourishing and growing.

The greatest gift you can give you somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, "If you will take care of me, I will take care of you.”Now I say, I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me. -Jim Rohn

The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy. -Jim Rohn

You cannot succeed by yourself. It's hard to find a rich hermit. -Jim Rohn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta in Two Words

Heartbreak is a Blessing

My Friends' Quotations in Facebook