A Far Away Man

Writer: Mery Cris Natalia



You come to my home
With all of our flowery memories
You come in my darkness
I don’t why
It makes me want to cry loudly

You brought your power like hero
You brought your love
You brought your responsibility, too
But you also brought your mystery like puzzle

Mystery that cannot be expected
Came when I was not ready
But you went and went happily
Without coming again to enter my home

Why you do this to me?
You who is always ready to help me
When I am sad and happy
Strong and weak
I need you in my life
But you just look and smile at me from the white place

I think you have done the best in your country
Although we know in short period of time
But I believe that you have peace in your place
Just want to keep you in my heart
Because missing you make me get a diamond in my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta in Two Words

Heartbreak is a Blessing

My Friends' Quotations in Facebook