Life Lessons from Medan

Hi, readers! What's up? It's been a long time for me not to update my blog. Due to limited time and internet connection, I couldn't always update this blog but I always update my recent activity in my twitter. You can follow @dhewdhew if you want :)

By the way, I haven't told my trip last month to you, have I? I got so many experiences during that trip. I met my big family there, new friends, and also a good driver! Hehehehe. Unfortunately, I just had limited time to visit all places in Medan. I just visited some places such as USU, Meranti, and my uncle's house.
Having a chance to stay in Medan for 4 days also taught me so many life lessons: family, fatherhood, and faith. God placed you in a family that you didn't choose. God has some reasons why you have to be in that family. You have to share your love to all your family members without exception. No matter they behave good or bad, you always must love them. In your family, you also have leaders who is your father. He is someone you must respect and love. Although he has bad temper, you shouldn't hate him. Keep your love for your father and keep praying for him. God will change the bad personality that your father has. Don't forget to spend your time with him. Talking with him. Just tell him what you want to share because one day God will take him for your family. If some day you get problems in your family. Remind yourself to keep your faith in God. Don't focus on your problem but focus on God who can solve your problem. 

Those are precious lessons I got during my trip to Medan. Thank God for giving me chance to visit that city, meet up with my family (uncles, aunts, cousins, and niece). I really hope I can visit that city once again and get different life lessons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta in Two Words

Heartbreak is a Blessing

My Friends' Quotations in Facebook