I Want to Change the World

It's been so long for me not to post something here since my last post was on last month.
I became busier because I have to start thinking about my thesis. I have to finish my study next semester. *please pray for me* Then I want to do something after I graduated from my lovely green campus. I don't want to get my degree, then find a good job with high salary but I want more than that. This sounds nonsense but I do really want to do it. I want to do something for people around the world, I want to change the world through what I do. Do you know Merry Riana? I knew her from her awesome book, a gift from a friend.
Merry's First Book: A Gift from a Friend

She is an entrepreneur who got one million dollar when she was 26 years old. When she was a student, she started thinking to change his life, do what young people at her age don't do. She wanted to change the world through her life.

She was really young at that time but with her vision and passion, she was able to change the world. Change the world here means doing something for her surrounding, her family, friends and many others. She was able to pay her family's debt. She built a company that employed some of her friends. She also motivates all youth who are pessimistic with their future. She's really awesome. Her life is inspiring! 

I do want to follow what she has done in life even though it seems impossible. By the way, I also love her life motto. This...

"Touching Hearts, Changing Lives"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta in Two Words

Heartbreak is a Blessing

My Friends' Quotations in Facebook