In Time

Have you ever imagined about living in time city? Everything you do is measured by the time. You can't even think to have fun time for you yourself. You have to use your time wisely because that's your money. If you lost it, then you couldn't get it again.

There's a city like I told above. Unfortunately it only exists in a movie which is titled "In time". For me this film is so inspiring (although there are some scenes I called bad). When I watched this movie, I put myself there. I wanted to feel living in such city so I could every second of my life.

"Time is money". I suddenly thoght this proverb when I watched in time. It may be true that your time is like money. Once you spend it, you can get it back. You should spend it wisely. Spend your whole time with the right person because one day you will regret if later on that person in not the right one for you to spend your time with. In time movie, Sylvia finally found the right person for her, Will. She might be rich because she had a century to life. Her father gave it to her but she felt nothing with a century. She only wanted to spend her life time with a person who did care and love her. She didn't need anything. She only need love for living in time. Didn't we sometimes feel the same thing with Sylvia? We have at least 70 years of life but we don't know how to spend those things and who's the person we can spend time with. 

I'm sure if you find your purpose being live in the world you will know how to spend your time while you are still alive. Then God surely will lead you to find the person who worthy to spend life time with you. The most important thing you have to appreciate the time that God gives to you every day, every hour, every second of  your life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta in Two Words

Heartbreak is a Blessing

My Friends' Quotations in Facebook