Impossible



I read this quotation when I opened my timeline on twitter. I felt like I have to write something about this.

I know all of you have something to dream of. I know you have dreams kept well in your mind and you hope that someday those will come true but sometimes we just keep the dreams in our mind. We feel that they will be impossible to be reached. We feel we can't make those dreams coming true.

Few days ago, I met a programmer. He's Indonesian who works as programmer in California. He told me about his life how he arrived in California and works there 'till now. He told that his family was not a rich one so that made him to get his master in California. He searched for the scholarship and then he went to California with limited money. Now, he is a great programmer working in one of famous web browser in the world. In our eyes, it may seem impossible to get scholarship and go abroad but it's just people's opinions like Coelho said. Don't listen to people's opinion. They only make us down and give up to our dreams and purpose. Still go on. Walk with God and let away the impossible things. Remember impossible is just people's opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta in Two Words

Heartbreak is a Blessing